The South Grafton Ex-Servicemens Club is one of the Clarence Valleys biggest clubs, providing members and guests with a full range of entertainment activities.
We are active within the community providing support to a range of sporting and community groups with donations and other assistance. We also run a number of sporting sub-clubs within our operations.
We are located in beautiful surroundings, overlooking the mighty Clarence river, with a comprehensive range of facilities and services available for our members and guests including:
- Conference rooms, suitable for a wide range of events.
- Moon River Restaurant. Open Lunch & Dinner – Tuesday to Sunday
- Full TAB Facilities.
- Full Keno Facilities.
- Beautiful Bowling Greens.
- Free Car Parking.
- 10 minutes from the local Railway Station.
- 20 minutes from the Airport.
- Several Motels within walking distance to the club.
- Bus for pickup and drop off within the town limits.